Saturday, October 4, 2014

To The Man That'll Fall In Love With Me

To The Man That'll Fall In Love With Me,

First question, why? Why would someone like you fall for a dysfunctional woman like me?

I have been through my fair share of heartbreaks. Of course I'm not one to say that people should give me a break because I have been heartbroken. Most people have been through a lot more than me but with what I've experienced, I know now what I want in life, in a partner.

I want someone who'll knock at my door at 3AM holding a box of pizza and the latest horror movie because he feels like it.

I want someone who'll willingly participate in my latest addiction even though it changes every other day.

I want someone who'll know how to handle me when I'm in my I-hate-the-world phase.

I want someone who'll bring me a cup of tea and a lot of cuddles when I'm crying after I finish a book I'm reading.

I want someone who I may push away from time to time but understands that what I really want is to pull him closer and never let go.

I want someone who'll accept my past and still holds out his hand to me.

I want someone who has issues but trusts me enough to let me in.

I want someone who believes that however troubled and whacked we are, we are perfect for each other.

Maybe because in the end, all of us are dysfunctional in our own way. We just have to find that someone to be dysfunctional with.

And I found all that in you. I don't know what I did that I finally got to have you but I'm thankful that I do.

I know I'm happy with you and you with me. I know we'll fight. I know I'll say I hate you. I may even kick you in the balls at one point.

But always remember that, I love you. I chose to be with you and I will always choose to be with you. I won't have it any other way.

Love,
The Girl You'll Fall In Love With


No comments:

Post a Comment